Our dedicated Project Management team keeps bulls eye on the project right from inception to completion ensuring timely delivery of projects.
Key responsibilities of project management include;
- Function as single point contact for client
- Manage project kick off meetings
- Define project scope, objectives & milestone deliverables.
- Overall cost, time and scope management of projects from inception to closure.
- Meetings/Conference calls with clients, making available project pre-requisites as per
the requirement for the allocated projects, preparation of Minutes of Meeting & regular
follow-up and coordination with cross-functional teams (DQA, FD, AD, Finance, Purchase,
HR, Admin etc).
- Execution of projects on time ensuring timely procurements and regulatory licensing
- Coordinating with clinical team for bio study slots, with the manufacturing plant for pilot and
exhibit batch schedules.
- Host weekly round of discussions and fortnightly project reviews meetings to track